Dangers of Vaporizing – Could it be As Bad Since it Sounds?
Many people have questions about the dangers of E-Cigarettes and if they are even safe to use. The simple truth is that while there are no known dangers of e-cigs, many risks exist when working with them. Although e-cigs seem like regular cigarettes, they often contain dangerous chemicals along with other substances not usually within regular tobacco cigarettes, and their potential long term effects are largely unknown. Unfortunately, all of the negative health risks of e-cigs are unknown. But here are some facts that can help you decide if e-cigs are right for you:
– While there were no known dangers of e-liquid or juice yet, some experts have expressed doubts. It is possible that vaporizing traditional cigarettes has more toxins than vaporizing them with a e-juice. And, while some argue that liquid nicotine gum could be in the same way bad, they admit that there’s no proven record of people who quit longterm using either product. E-cigs remain a very new product, so there is plenty of time to determine what their effects may be, whether they are really safer than traditional cigarettes.
– Many vapers declare that they do not feel any more cravings for his or her favorite cigarettes after they switch to e-liquid. They also claim that they don’t have any longer bad breath or oral problems from smoking. The reason being the vapors of most e-liquids are believed relatively harmless to breathe, although some experts note Juul Compatible Pods that there are some potent e-liquid chemicals which may be harmful if inhaled. Because of this, it’s best to follow the guidelines provided by the Nicotine patch and other nicotine products.
– The flavors available in many vaporizing products may interest everyone. You can find tobacco flavors like cinnamon berry or chocolate brown, plus fruit and spice flavors like apple pie or banana cream. You can even find fruit and vegetable flavors such as for example carrot and celery. Some individuals claim that fruit juices make their teeth whiter, while some say that it’s an incredible way to get a handle on their tobacco cravings.
– If you are worried about the chemicals found in making e smokes, you needn’t be. E-cigs don’t typically contain nicotine, but instead come in an array of other chemical compounds. Just like other tobacco products, they’re full of toxins that could harm smokers and non-smokers alike. According to the surgeon general, these harmful chemical compounds “are known or suspected of causing cancer and a number of other health issues, including cardiovascular disease, stroke, nervous system damage, infertility and childhood development issues”. Also, the surgeon general noted that a few of these compounds are known or suspected of causing respiratory problems, such as for example asthma and allergies.
– Even though many people believe that vitamin e antioxidant is an excellent natural alternative to tobacco smoke, the surgeon general notes that there surely is “limited evidence to support this belief”. There is some evidence, however, that some e-cigarette users have increased the chance of dying from stroke through the use of them. In one study, smokers who took a Vitamin E supplement had a higher risk of stroke than non-smokers who did not take any VITAMIN E ANTIOXIDANT supplements. That is why, it’s probably best to stay away from e cigarettes entirely, particularly if you want to protect your health.
In an incident report released by the American Heart Association, there were several cases of fatal heart attacks due to the inhalation of used cigarette smoke. One case was so very bad that the patient died. This tragedy has resulted in calls for all adult American citizens to stop smoking cigarettes by 2021. However, in this case, the culprit was an electric cigarette, not tobacco. E cigarettes usually do not pose any kind of dangers to heart health when used their proper form, based on the American Heart Association.
With that said, the dangers of vaping products are relatively minor when compared to serious health problems linked to the traditional cigarettes. However, lots of people are put faraway from switching to most of these products because of all of the hype surrounding them. The simple truth is that these new devices are much safer than the traditional ones. They just lack the flavor and satisfaction that many smokers are accustomed to getting from smoking. But if you look at the dilemna, the benefits of becoming a healthier consumer far outweigh any negatives that you may get from using them. So, if you are not already a fan of e-cigs or vapes, what are you waiting for?